Bulgari Resort Bali
- 2009 Past recipient of ”Most Exciting & Emerging Destination in Luxury Travel”
- All accommodations feature an oceanview plunge pool
- 5,000 feet of private beach accessible via an inclinator
- 40 minute drive to Kuta; the tourist heart of Bali
- Banjar butlers provide “Invisible Service”
The Bulgari Resort Bali epitomizes the height of elegance 500 feet above the Indian Ocean, lending itself to breathtaking vistas. The natural beauty of this secluded setting is matched only by the property’s dramatic blend of traditional Balinese and contemporary Italian design. The attention to quality that has always distinguished Bulgari creations is evident in the rich exotic woods, hand-cut volcanic stones and luxurious fabrics used to furnish the hotel. A collection of exquisite Balinese antiques and exotic art pieces decorate the entire resort. Nestled between the cliff and the ocean lies the unspoiled private beach, accessible only through the resort’s inclined elevator.
The resort is comprised of 59 impressive oceanview villas, including 3 two-bedroom villas and the 14,000 square foot Bulgari Villa. All villas offer an open-air living room, plunge pool and patio within a secluded tropical garden setting that overlooks the cliff tops and sea. The service is highly personalized and discreet, with a team of butlers assigned to each villa to ensure that guests enjoy the utmost luxury experience. The property boasts an Italian and Indonesian restaurant, seafood barbecue at the beach club, a lounge bar, oceanfront spa, and a cliff-edge pool which is the vibrant hub of the resort.
- 59 villas
- Children’s policy varies subject to category
- 3 restaurants
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Butler service
- Bulgari bathroom amenities
- Internet access available throughout resort
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Leisure concierge desk
- 24 hour room service
- Diving, snorkeling, fishing and golf nearby
30 minutes from Denpasar Airport
Open year round.