Located along the intimate crescent of Maundays Bay on the exclusive British West Indies island of Anguilla, Cap Juluca is a recently re-envisioned luxury 179-acre, world-class resort known for its white pristine beaches, gentle tropical winds and sparkling turquoise waters.
The resort features 67 newly refurbished handsomely appointed beachfront guestrooms, suites and villas; a wide array of water sports activities including a 1,800 square-foot fresh water pool; four dining and drinking venues including Pimms featuring high-end French- and Caribbean-inspired fare; two tennis courts and a Tennis Centre; access to a nearby championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
Each of the resort's 18 stately villas faces the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, so every room has a glorious beachfront view. The soft lapping of the waves against the shore provides the daily wake-up call, and breakfast is served beneath the sun on the beachfront patio. The resort's timeless Greco-Moorish façade is both luxurious and amorous, making Cap Juluca the ideal destination for every type of getaway: weddings, honeymoons, reunions, or business retreats. The warm, attentive staff is intuitive, yet unobtrusive, so your every need is met before you can even dream it.
Available through Honeymoon Islands
Beachfront Premium Room Package for 2
- Half-bottle of champagne in room upon arrival
- Continental breakfast for two each morning, served at Blue
- Afternoon tea each day served at Maundays, including freshly baked treats
- $100 daily resort credit (maximum $500)
- Complimentary bottled water in room, replenished each day
Complimentary resort amenities & activities
- Wireless Internet access in room, at the beach, and at The Main House
- Manager's cocktail party and hors d'oeuvres reception each week
- All non-motorized water sports
- Day & night tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, and croquet
- Access to fitness rooms
- Access to DVD & book library
- Taxes, service charges & tourism fees